Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023 Status, Apply Online, Registration, Eligibility, Beneficiary list and other details can be checked from this page. Complete information about Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023 will be available to you in our article. Please read our article carefully till the end. Today we will provide you with complete information about this portal step-by-step, and we will give you a clear explanation of the status, registration, and eligibility criteria, and how to apply, etc. I hope you will read our article carefully.
Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023 Details
|Name of Scheme||Arundhati Gold Scheme|
|Arundhati Gold Scheme Launched by||Govt. of Assam|
|Objective of Arundhati Gold Scheme||for purchasing gold for her marriage as financial security|
|Beneficiaries||newly married girls|
|Arundhati Gold Scheme Registration Process||Online|
|Arundhati Official Site:||revenueassam.nic.in|
How to apply online in Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023
- To apply online, first go to the official website. Whose links are:- https://arundhati.nic.in/.
- After that, you have to click on “Apply Now” on the home page.
- After clicking, the application form will open on the next page.
- You have to fill all the details asked in the form exactly right, like name, father/husband name, DOB, gender, caste, and all other information will have to be filled.
- After filling in the details, you will have to provide all the documents.
- Then you have to click on submit and your application will be completed.
- The information of acceptance/rejection of the application will be communicated to the applicant by SMS and email (on the Mobile No/ email id given in the online application form)
Important Links For Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Track Application Status||Click Here|
|Visit Official Site||Click Here|
Related Post: Orunodoi Scheme assam
How to check the status online in Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023?
- To Track Your Application, you have to first go to the online portal.
- Then you have to click on the home page “Track Status“.
- After clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- On the next page, Enter your valid Application No.
- You have to Also enter your registered Mobile No.
- After that, enter Captcha code.
- After submitting all the details all your Application details will be open on your screen.
Eligibility Criteria for Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023
To apply for this scheme, you have to keep some things in mind, which are as follows:-
- The bride and groom should have attained the legal age of 18 years and 21 years respectively at the time of registration of the marriage.
- The marriage of the applicant should be registered under Special Marriage Act, 1954.
- The applicant should have solemnised her marriage on or after 1st of December, 2019
- The applicant should have registered his marriage on or after 1st January 2020.
- Applicant girl should apply for benefits under Arundhati Gold Scheme on the same day she applies for marriage registration.
- The total income of parents of the applicant girl should be below Rs 5.00 Lakh per annum.
- The applicant girl can avail this benefit for her first marriage only.
- Both the bride and the groom must have passed at least HSLC or equivalent Except Tea Tribe including Adivasi communities of the State.
- No minimum educational qualification is required in case of Tea Tribe including Adivasi communities for next five years, as most of the Tea Gardens in the State of Assam do not have High School facility
Documents Needed for Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023
The documents you need for this scheme are as follows:-
- Document for proof of age
- Other than Tea Tribe and Adivasi Communities – HSLC/CBSE or equivalent pass certificate as proof of age whereby the bride should have attained the legal age of 18 years and the groom shall have attained the age of 21 years respectively.
- Tea Tribe including Adivasi Communities – Birth Certificate of both bride and groom issued by notified authority or any academic certificate as proof of age or certificate through medical examination only from competent authority as a proof of age to ascertain the bride and groom have attained age of 18 years and 21 years at time of registration of marriage under Special Marriage Act, 1954
- The attested copy of Certificate of Marriage, issued by the Marriage Officer, in the form specified in the fourth schedule of Special Marriage (Assam) Act, 1954.
- The income certificate of parents of the applicant issued by the Circle Officer of the area in which she resided permanently with her parents.
- Bank Account details of the beneficiary/ copy of Bank passbook of the beneficiary.
- A certificate issued by the Gaonburah/Mouzadar of the village in which the girl resided with her parents before marriage stating that this is the first marriage of the applicant girl.
More About Arundhati Gold Scheme 2023
The full name of this scheme is the Arundhati Gold Scheme (অৰুন্ধতী স্বৰ্ণ আঁচনি), which was launched by Government of Assam. This scheme has been issued for the daughters married of Assam, through which they will be given Rs.40,000/- to daughters of these parents for purchasing of Gold. This scheme comes under the state government, for which only the residents of Assam can apply. You can apply online for this scheme, for which online apply is available on this page.
The Government of Assam has decided to introduce a New Scheme “ARUNDHATI” from the current financial year 2019-20. This has also been announced in the Budget Speech of the Hon’ble Finance Minister in 2019 -20 at point No – 40. The objective of the scheme is to facilitate the parents of the girl child who are economically not very sound, but like all parents desire to give some gold which is considered auspicious to their as gift daughters on her marriage. The Government desires to share the joy of such parents who are getting their daughters married by way of providing Rs.40,000/-as a token of blessings to the daughters of these parents for purchasing of Gold.