Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training have issued the admit card for the posts of 444 Grade III & IV Post Recruitment at DECT Assam Department. Candidates applying for the mentioned posts from 21st September 2020 to 10th October 2020 can download the admit card. All the information related to the admit card is discussed below.
|Admit Card Status||Not Available|
|Admit Card Release Date||Update Later|
DECT Assam Admit Card 2021 Details
Recruiting Body: Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training (DECT)
Total No of Post: 444 Posts
- Stenographer: 02 Posts
- Tech. Assistant (HQ): 04 posts
- Statistical Assistant: 30 Posts
- Pharmacist (ITI): 12 Posts
- Instructor-Stenography (English): 08 posts
- Junior Instructor: 92 Posts
- Junior Assistant (HQ): 28 Posts
- Junior Assistant (ITI): 13 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Zone Level: 99 Posts
- Hostel Superintendent: 03 posts
- Store Keeper (ITl): 10 Posts
- Librarían (ITI): 01 post
- Dresser (ITI): 04 posts
- Grade-IV (Workshop Attendant/Store Attendant ITI): 26 Posts
- Grade IV (HQ): 18 Posts
- Grade IV (ITI): 39 Posts
- Grade V (ZoneLevel): 55 Posts
Date Of Exam: Update Later
Exam Type: Written examination
Exam Venue: Check Your Admit Card
How To Download DECT Assam Admit Card 2021
Candidates applying for Grade III & IV Posts in DECT Recruitment, can now easily download the written examination admit card through the following steps.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on the online Download Admit Card Link.
- Enter All asked information, Login Id & Password.
- Click on the Login button.
- Click Admit Card Download Option.
- Your admit card will be popped up. Take a print of the Admit Card for future use.
Important Link of DECT Assam Admit Card 2021
|Download Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Download Official notification||Click Here|
|Visit official Website||Click Here|