Indian Navy Recruitment 2022: The Indian Navy has released an official notification for the recruitment of Agniveer vacancies under Agnipath Scheme across the country. The vacancies for Agniveer will be earmarked in a state-wise manner.
Candidates who are interested in Indian Navy jobs, must read this recruitment official notification before applying online. The complete process of applying online is given below.
Overview of Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organizer||Indian Navy|
|Name of Scheme||Agnipath Scheme|
|Name of Post||Agniveer (SSR) | Agniveer (MR)|
|No of Post||3000 Posts|
|Last Date||22nd July 2022|
Related: AGNIPATH Scheme Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria of Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022
1. SSR Post:- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects: -Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India.
2. MR Post:- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 17 years 6 months and not more than 23 years
How to Apply Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
Eligible And Interested Candidates can submit their online application for this Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 by following simple steps. Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Online Application Link
- ‘Log–in’ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
- Click on “Apply” (√) button.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
- Photographs. Recent Good quality colour photograph with blue background to be uploaded
- Enter All asked information, Upload All Required documents.
- Make a payment of the application fee as per your category. (if Applicable)
- And Submit Online Application
After the Submission of the online application form, Take a print out the final Application form for future use.
Important Dates of Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
|Name of Post||Starting Date||Last Date|
|SSR Post||15th July 2022||22nd July 2022|
|MR Post||25th July 2022||30th July 2022|
Important Link of Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment
|Download Official Notification||SSR | MR|
|Online Application Link||Register | Login|
|How to Apply (Guide)||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022
The list of candidates will be based on physics, mathematics and the total percentage obtained in at least one of these subjects- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science (10+2) in qualifying examination. The shortlist will be done by state in the ratio of four times the number of vacancies.
The cut off numbers may vary from state to state as vacancies have been allotted by the state. Call-up letters for written examination and PFT will be issued to the listed candidates.
Written Test of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022
- One common examination will be conducted for AA and SSR entries.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 10+2 level and the syllabus for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- All candidates appearing for written examination would be subjected to PFT on the same day.
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022 Physical Fitness Test (PFT).
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
11. Merit lists for AA and SSR will be prepared based on performance in written examination subject to
qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT), as follows:-
- AA – Top 600 candidates (approx.) on all India order of merit, who meet the eligibility criteria for AA will be issued call up letter for Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Chilka.
- SSR- Approximately 2500 candidates will be issued call up letter for Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Chilka on the basis of state wise merit.
Note:– The cut off marks for issue of call up letter for Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Chilka may vary from state to state for SSR entry.
Medical Standards of Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2022
- Medical examination will be conducted by the authorized military doctor as per the medical standards prescribed in the existing regulations applicable to the sailors at the time of entry.
- The minimum height is 157 cm. Weight and chest should be proportional. Minimum chest extension is 5 cm. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into Indian Navy can be obtained from government recruitment websites, as a noun, with applicable relaxation.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect skilled performance of duties on the coast and under peace as per The Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. The discharge of navy order can be obtained from the official recruitment website of Indian Navy.
The admission medical examination of all candidates on merit list will be held at INS Chilka. The admission medical examination will be conducted for the candidates who are medically fit. Candidates found medically unfit will be advised to appeal against its findings, if they wish, in THE INHS Nivarini, Silka and INHS Kalyani, Visakhapatnam within a maximum of 21 days. No further review/appeal is allowed if disqualified in expert review. Also, the candidate will not be given any more chance, if he fails to report within the prescribed date, time and place of appeal medical examination.
Note:- Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax, and tartar removed from teeth prior to enrolment medical examination.