Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur has recently issued an official notification regarding the Recruitment of 6 Lot Mandal Posts. Interested candidates fulfilling all the required eligibility criteria can submit their application within the stipulated date. All the procedures for the application are mentioned below.
Overview of CJM Lakhimpur Recruitment
|Conducting Body||Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur|
|Name of Recruitment||Lakhimpur Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Post||Lot Mandal Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs.14,000 – 60,500/- plus Grade|
|Last Date for online Application||11th March 2023|
Related Post: Fire & Emergency Services Assam Recruitment
DC Lakhimpur Recruitment Details
Name of Post: lot Mandal
No of Post: 06 Posts
- UR: 03 Posts
- ST(P): 02 Posts
- STH: 01 post
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed HSLC examination or equivalent examination from any central or state recognized Boards.
RCCC Certificate: The candidates must possess a valid 6 (Six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati,
Computer Awareness: The candidate must possess a minimum 6 (Six) months diploma/ certificate in computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institute.
Typing: The candidate must have knowledge of English and Assamese typing.
Age: The Candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01-01- 2023
Residentship: The Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined under Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
Employment Exchange Registration: The name of the candidates must be registered with any of the Employment Exchange of the state of Assam.
How To Apply DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2023
- Go to the Important Web-Links section and click on the “Online Application Form” link.
- Click on “New Registration” and complete the registration process.
- After registration, click on the “Online Application Form” link and login with your credentials.
- Fill in all your personal and educational details as required and upload the necessary documents.
- Review the information provided and make sure it is accurate.
- Submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates of Lakhimpur Recruitment 2023
- Starting date of submission of application: 25th February 2023
- Last date of application submission: 11th March 2023
Also Read: KAAC Recruitment
Important Links of Lakhimpur Recruitment 2023
|Apply Online Application||Apply Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|