SSA Assam Recruitment 2022: Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission (SSA), Assam has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 1346 not fulfilled vacancy of Assistant Teacher of LP Schools and Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Maths Teacher and Social Science Teacher of UP Schools under the Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission, Assam. The applicants (Writ Petitioners) may apply online here.
The applicants (Writ Petitioners) must mention the number of the Writ Petition and the Sl. No. of his/her name in the respective Writ Petition in the relevant fields while submitting online application and the selection will be done in compliance of the final order and directions of the Hon’ble Gauhati High Court in WA No. 69/2021.
Those Writ Petitioners who have already submitted offline documents in the office of the undersigned also need to apply online application.
Overview of SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2022
|Department||Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission (SSA), Assam|
|Name of Recruitment||Assam Teacher Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Post||Lower Primary Teacher (LPT), Upper Primary Teacher (UPT)|
|Number of Vacancies||1346 Posts|
|LP Teacher||1143 Posts|
|UP Teacher||203 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs.14,000 – Rs.60,500 plus Grade Pay|
|Application Status||Not Released|
|Application Process Start Form||15th August 2022|
|Last Date for online Application||15th September 2022|
|official Notification||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of SSA Assam Recruitment 2022
The eligibility criteria and other criteria specified in the Advertisement dated, 24/09/2020 will be applicable except the criteria of Assam TET and all other eligibility criteria must have been obtained on or before the last date of submission of online application as per the said advertisement dated, 24/09/2020.
Related Post: Assam TET Recruitment
How To Apply SSA Assam Recruitment 2022
Candidates fulfilling all the required eligibility criteria for the recruitment of Lower Primary and Upper Primary Teacher will be able to submit their online applications on the official application portal developed by SSA Assam. Also, candidates can follow the steps listed below to complete their application process.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Register, Login & complete all further steps.
- Upload the required documents in the mentioned format.
- After all the steps, submit the application and keep the acknowledgment copy with you for future use.
Documents required to Apply SSA Assam Recruitment 2022
- Passport Size Photograph.
- HSLC Admit Card/ HSLC Pass Certificate.
- HSSLC Marksheet and Certificate.
- Degree Marksheet and Certificate.
- Any other marksheet and certificate of higher education.
- D.El.Ed./B.Ed. Marksheet (1st year & 2nd year) and Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC).
- Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category),
- Sports & Cultural (if represented State at National Level),
- Certificate and Marksheet of CTET.
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose valid certificates of benchmark disabilities issued by competent authority.
- Certificate of Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) issued by appropriate authority.
- Scanned Signature.
Important Date of SSA Assam Teacher Recruitment 2022
|Notification Release Date||19th July 2022|
|Starting Online Application||15th August 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||15th September 2022|
Important Link of SSA Assam Recruitment 2022
|Online Application Link||15-08-2022|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|District & Category wise Post Details||Click Here|
|How to Apply (Guide)||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|