Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022: Supreme Court of India has issued an official notification regarding Recruitment of 210 posts of Junior Court Assistant. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of 210 Junior Court Assistant. Interested candidates fulfilling all the required eligibility criteria can submit their Online application within the stipulated date. All the procedures for the Online application are mentioned below.
Overview of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Related Post: Assam Direct Recruitment Syllabus
Eligibility Criteria of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
- Knowledge of Computer operation
Age Limit: The applicant shall not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years of age as on 1st July 2022
Age Relaxation: Upper age relaxation will be as per rules.
Application Fee: Candidates will be required to pay non-refundable Application/Test fee of
- Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter candidates.
Application fee will be accepted through online mode only. Fee shall not be accepted in any other form. No postal application shall be accepted. The fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.
How To Apply For Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through Online with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Scroll Down, Check the Important Link Section.
- Click on Online Application Link
- Enter All asked information,
- Personal Details/ Contact Details/ Permanent Address/Choose Password/Security Pin
- Make payment of the application fee as per your category.
- And Submit Online Application
- After the Submission of the online application form, Take a print out the final Application form for future use.
Important Date of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
- Starting date for online Registration: 18th June 2022 at 10.00 hrs
- Last date for online Application: 10th July 2022 at 23.59 hours.
Important Link of Supreme Court Recruitment 2022
|Apply Online Application||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|