If you’re looking for a job in Assam, you can register with the Assam Employment Exchange today! The online registration process is quick and easy, and you can download your registration certificate immediately after you submit your application. To register, you will need to provide your basic information, educational qualifications, and work experience. You will also need to upload a scan of your Aadhaar card or other government-issued ID.
Once you have registered, you will be able to search for jobs that match your skills and interests. You can also sign up for job alerts so that you are notified when new jobs are posted. Registering with the Assam Employment Exchange is a great way to improve your chances of finding a job in Assam. Read this full article about how to get an Employment Exchange Registration certificate and also see the renewal process.
Overview of Employment Exchange Assam Online Registration:
|Name of Portal||Employment Exchange Registration Portal|
|Organization Name||Government of Assam|
|Objective||Online Employment Exchange Related Service, Assam|
|Applicant Age||Above 14 years|
|Stipulated Time Limit||Within 3 days|
|Application Fee||Rs 30|
|Help Line Mobile No||+91-9435144510|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
Related: Mission Basundhara, Assam
Age: Applicant should be above 14 years of age.
Citizenship: The applicant should be a citizen of India.
Residentship: The applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam.
Employment Exchange Center: The candidates are eligible for registration in one employment exchange only in the state where they are permanent residents within the jurisdiction of the District.
Already employed Person: Applicants who are already employed and seeking better employment have to be registered only after production of a “No Objection Certificate” issued by the employer.
How To Apply Assam Employment Exchange Card Online?
Candidates who are willing to create their employment exchange registration certificate online can submit online applications in two verification processes. These two processes of authentication are Aadhaar-based authentication and non-Aadhaar-based authentication. Candidates can apply using any one of the authentications. We explain the application process for these two methods of verification below. They may follow the below mentioned steps to submit their applications online.
- Scroll down, check Important Web Links section.
- Click on Online Exchange Card Registration link.
- A portal will load, Click on the “Services” tab.
- Under “Employment Exchange”, click on “Registration of Employment Seeker in Employment Exchange”.
- Select your registration process Apply With Aadhar.
- To register online, enter your Aadhaar number, name, email address, mobile number, and password
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on the “Submit” button.
- Login to the portal by providing the User ID and Password.
- fill up the online form.
- Upload scan copy of necessary documents.
- After that You will be registered successfully.
If you have an Aadhaar card, you can register online. If you do not have an Aadhaar card, you will need to register offline at your nearest employment exchange.
How to Download Assam Employment Exchange Card
To download your registration certificate, follow these steps:
- Go to the Sewa Setu portal of the Government of Assam.
- Click on the “Login option.
- Enter your Mobile No and password to login successfully.
- Under “My Transaction”, click on “Download Registration Certificate”.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- Your registration certificate will be downloaded.
Required Documents to Complete Employment Exchange Registration
- Active mobile number
- Educational Documents
- Age Proof
- Proof of Residency
- Caste Certificate
Important Links of Employment Exchange Assam Online Registration
|Online Exchange Card Registration||Click Here|
|Exchange Card Renewal||Click Here|
|Registration of employment seeker||Click Here|
|Download Exchange Card||Click Here|
|Visit the Official Website||Click Here|
Yes, you can apply online employment exchange registration card in Assam
Above 14 Years
The documents generally required for registration on the Assam Online Employment Exchange include a valid identification proof (such as Aadhaar card or voter ID), educational certificates, and a passport-sized photograph.