SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2023 Admission Online Form 2023-25 – State Education Research Training Council Assam (SCERT) invites the online application form for the Admission in Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) for two years (session 2023-2025). Those candidate who are interested must read official notification before apply online.
Latest Update – Assam SCERT D.El.Ed Admission Online Form 2023-25 Apply Online from March 2023. Candidate can get apply link and official notification download link below in the Important Link section.
Overview of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2023
|Conducting Body||State Education Research Training Council Assam (SCERT)|
|Name of Exam||Pre Entry Test (PET)|
|Admissions into||Diploma in Elementary Education Degree Assam|
|Selection Process||On the basis of Assam PAT scores|
|Application Status||Not Start|
|Last Date||May 2023|
|Academic Year||2023 – 2025|
SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admission Online Form 2023
State Education Research Training Council Assam has released official notification for D.El.Ed Admission 2022. Those candidates who are interested to become teacher. They can apply online form for the D.El.Ed.
- Course Name – Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)
- Course Duration – 2 Years
- Session – 2021-23
Related Post: SCERT D.EL.ED PET Question Paper & Syllabus
Eligibility Criteria of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2023-25
Qualification: The Applicants must have passed HS or it’s equivalent examination from recognized board with 50% Marks Aggregate. (5% Relaxation for SC, STP,& STH candidates)
Age: The candidate must not be less than 18 years and not more than 34 years as on 1st July, 2023. There will be relaxation by 2 years in upper age limit for candidates belonging to SC, ST(P) & ST(H) categories.
Reservation: Reservation of seats for the candidates belonging to reserved categories including OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P), ST(H), Person with Disability (PWD) will be as per Reservation Policy.
Application Fees: Rs. 600.00 (Rupees Six Hundred Only) for all categories to be paid online via Internet Banking/ Debit Card/Credit Card etc. during online submission of application form.
Admit Cards: Candidates will be able to download his/her Admit Card from SCERT Assam Official website https://scertpet.in from 20th. May 2022 by entering his/her application number and date of birth generated during online submission of application.
Venue for Pre Entry Test (PET): The venue for the Pre Entry Test (PET) will be DIET of a District. However, depending upon the number of candidates the Pre Entry Test may be held in nearby TEI/school/college etc. The venue for the Pre Entry Test will be indicated in the Admit Card of the candidates.
Important Date For SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2022
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22nd March 2022
- Last Date For Online Application: 10th April 2022
- Download Admit Card: From 20th May,2022 onwards
- Date of Pre Entry Test (PET): 29th May 2022
- Declaration of Results with score and rank: 24th June, 2022
How To Apply Online SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2023
Candidates apply for assam d.el.ed admission for 2023-25 can apply online through SCERT Assam official website. Apply easily following the simple procedures given below.
- Scroll down, check Important Link‘s section.
- Click on Online Application Link.
Step 1: Registration
- Go to Registration or Register button.
- Fill the Registration Form and then click on PROCEED button.
- Fill the Registration Form and then click on PROCEED button.
- Enter the OTP, which will be sent to registered mobile no and then Click on SUBMIT button.
Step 2: Application Form
- Fill Personal Details, Communication Details, Qualification Details and Other Details on Personal TAB and Click on SUBMIT & PROCEED button.
- Select Venue of Pre-Entry Test (PET) and select Teacher Education Institutes (TEIs) on Institute TAB and Click on SUBMIT & PROCEED button.
- Submit Preference of Teacher Education Institutes( TEIs) on Preference TAB and Click on SUBMIT button.
- After submit and then Click on Confirm button.
- Upload Photo, Signature and HS Marksheet on Upload TAB and Click on PREVIEW button.
- Check all the details filled by applicant and Click on CONFIRM button.
- Pay application fees by online mode.
After successful Payment Candidates will get a Dashboard from which he/she can check his/her Application Status, Payment Status and able to download Acknowledgement Form
Important link for Apply SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2022
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|How To Apply Guide||Click Here|
|Download Center List||Click Here|
|D.El.Ed Assam Prospectus||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Downloads Admit Card||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Minimum Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (HS) [10+2] or its
equivalent examination from recognized Board/Council with at least 50% marks in aggregate excluding marks secured
in the optional/extra/fourth subject.
For candidates belonging to SC/ST(P)/ST(H) category there will be relaxation of 5% of marks in aggregate excluding marks secured in the optional/extra/fourth subject.
Candidates who are appearing in Higher Secondary (HS) [10+2] or its equivalent final examination may also apply to appear in the Pre-Entry Test (PET)-2023. However, they have to submit their Marks details & upload their scanned copy of original/provisional marksheet before the declaration of result of PET-2023 by login to their account through the online application portal
Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2023
SCERT Assam has Release a notification regarding online application for D.EL.Ed. Admission 2023. State Education Research Training Council Assam has started the online registration process for D.El.Ed. Admission 2023-25.
Eligible candidates who are permanent resident of Assam to appear in the Pre-Entry Test (PET)-2022 for admission into 2 -Year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) Course. The course will be conducted in the NCTE recognized Teacher Education Institutes (DIET/CTE/Normal School/BTC/Pvt. TEIs) of the state for the academic session 2022-2024.
Selection Procedure of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2023
The candidates will have to appear the Pre-Entry Test (PET)-2023 of 100 marks comprising of 100 Multiple Choice
Questions (MCQ). District wise Merit list of the candidates will be prepared on the basis of total marks secured by the
candidates. Percentage (%) of marks scored in Pre Entry Test (PET) will be added to percentage of marks scored in
Higher Secondary (HS) [10+2]) or its equivalent examination for calculating total marks. Same criteria will be followed in case of reserved category candidates also.
Course Fee of SCERT Assam D.El.Ed Admission 2023
For Govt. TEIs i.e. DIET/CTE/Normal School/BTC payable per semester:
- Admission fee : Rs.50/- to be paid at the time of admission.
- Monthly fee : Rs.50/- per month.
- Examination fee : Rs.800/- for each regular semester end evaluation. Rs.100/- per paper for repeaters in semester end evaluation.
- Electricity charges :(i) Rs.35/- per month for the candidates staying in the hostel.
- Rs.25/- per month for the candidates staying outside.
For Private TEls:~
Total fees as suggested by Director, SCERT, Assam is Rs 27,000/- (Twenty Seven Thousand) only per year. It includes admission, tuition fees etc.
Important Information To The Candidates
- Candidates of the districts where there is no Govt. & Private TEI will be placed in their nearest district provided they will be qualified and they will not prefer other district.
- Districts having no Govt. TEls will not be considered as separate district. For example in Hojai District there is no DIET/CTE/Normal School/BTC. There is only one Private TEI recognised by NCTE. So candidates of Hojai will be included in Nagaon district unless they opt for other district.
- After declaration of merit list online counseling may be held subject to availability of seats after closing of admission of candidates from the I* list of selected candidates where candidates will give their preferences of TEI where he/she intends to study. However candidates will be allotted in their preferred TEI based on their total score and category.
- In each district 30% of total intake capacity will be reserved for science stream and 70% for other streams. District wise Merit list of candidates for Science & other Streams will be prepared separately as per reservation policy.
- Reservation of seats for the candidates belonging to reserved categories including OBC/MOBC;SC;ST(P),ST(H),Person with Disability (PWD) will be as per Reservation Policy.