The Commissionerate of Labour Department, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 08 posts of Peon and Chowkidar in the office of the Labour Commissioner, Assam, Guwahati -16 (HQ).
Candidates interested in Grade-IV job vacancies in the Labour Department Assam are advised to carefully read the official notification before proceeding with the online application. The complete procedure for applying online is outlined below:
Labour Assam Recruitment – Overview
|Name of post||Peon and Chowkidar|
|No of posts||08 Posts|
|Organizer||The Commissionerate of Labour Department, Assam|
|Job Type||Government job|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 12,000/- Rs. 52,000/- + G.P. Rs. 3,900/- Per month|
Related Post: Commissionerate of Labour Admit Card
Eligibility Criteria for Commissionerate of Labour Assam Recruitment
Educational Qualification: Minimum Class-VIII passed.
Age Limit: Candidates must be between 18 to 40 years of age . Age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, and OBC candidates.
Application Process for Commissionerate of Labour Assam Recruitment
Eligible and interested candidates can follow the simple steps provided below to submit their online application for Commissionerate of Labour Assam Recruitment:
- Scroll Down and check the Important Link section.
- Click on the online Application Link.
- Fill in all the required information.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit the Online Application.
- After submitting the application form, take a printout of the final Application form for future reference.
Important Documents to be submitted:
- Passport size photograph.
- Signature of the applicant.
- Date of Birth proof (school certificate, admit card, birth certificate issued by the competent authority).
- Permanent Resident-ship Certificate/Domicile certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Class VIII certificate for peon/chowkidar.
- Valid employment registration card issued by District Employment Officer.
- EWS Certificate (if applicable).
|Starting Date of Online Application||Closed|
|Last Date of Application Submission||Closed|
Important Link to Apply
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Closed|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process and Admit Card Information:
- All candidates whose applications are accepted, irrespective of the post they applied for, shall have to appear in an objective type written examination.
- The date and venue of the examination will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Final selection for the posts of peon and chowkidar will be based on merit, i.e., the marks secured in the written test.
- No viva-voce will be conducted for any category.
- Admit Cards will be issued electronically only. No hard copy will be sent individually. The date for downloading the admit card will be published on the website at a later date.