Dibrugarh University has launched an online portal to issue Original Certificate, Pre-Degree Certificate, Provisional Certificate, Duplicate Original Certificate/Duplicate Provisional Certificate, Migration Certificate/Duplicate Migration Certificate, Registration Card/Migration Registration Card/Duplicate Registration Card/ Name Correction in Registration/Surname Change, Transcript to previous year students.
Students who have Successfully Completed any degree Crouse from Dibrugarh University in previous years but not issued an Original Pass Certificate by Dibrugarh University for any reason can now get the original certificate by applying on this online portal. The Complete process of online application is given below.
Overview of Dibrugarh University Original Certificate
|Name of University||Dibrugarh University|
|Mode of Study||Regular & Distance|
|Name of Course||Bachelor’s Degrees/ Post Graduation/ M.Phil./ D.Litt./D.Sc./Ph.D./ B.Ed|
|Maximum Time||30 Days|
Related Post:Dibrugarh University Exam Routine
Important Requirement for Dibrugarh University Original Certificate online Apply
Before starting the application process, please ensure that you have the following
- A valid mobile number for sending Activation Code or OTP(One Time Password).
- An active email id.
- Any of the following facilities for online payment of application fee.
(i) Net Banking
(i) Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro, RuPay)
(i) Credit card
- Relevant Documents on Digital and Distinctly Visible Format. (The file must be in JPG/JPEG format).
- Please ensure that you have sufficient balance in your bank account to pay the application fee online .
How To Apply Dibrugarh University Original Certificate
Students who want to get their Original Certificate, Pre-Degree Certificate, Provisional Certificate, Duplicate Original Certificate/Duplicate Provisional Certificate, Migration Certificate/Duplicate Migration Certificate, Registration Card/Migration Registration Card/Duplicate Registration Card/ Name Correction in Registration/Surname Change, Transcript from Dibrugarh University can follow these simple steps that are given below.
- Visit the Dibrugarh university Online Certificates Portal website at dibru.online (Direct Link Given below)
- Click the “Enter” button at the top right of this page.
- You will find a “Sign In” page.
- If you already have a Gmail account, you can directly login to the system by clicking the “Sign In with Google” button. Otherwise, Click the Link Create New Account (If you are a New User) and fill up the form.
- Register by entering the required details such as Name, email ID, password and mobile number.
- finally click on “The Create Account” button. You will get an “Activation Code” in your mobile. Enter your Mobile No and the Activation Code and click “Activate” button to activate your account.
- You can now login to the portal by entering the mobile number and password that you have provided. Please remember the password for future login.
- After login click on the “Apply” button
- The information regarding the documents which are required to be uploaded/submitted will appear in the POP after clicking on the Apply button. Once you are sure that the information displayed/entered is correct, click on the “Next” button. Please note that if the previous button is available you will be able to edit the information that you have filled by clicking the button.
- Fill in the blank fields and click “Next”. Upload the required documents in Document Upload
- Review the form in Review and Payment Step. Check the information, documents, photograph and signature whether they are correctly entered and displayed. If anything needs to be edited, you can do so by going back to the relevant stage either through the Previous button or by clicking the corresponding button for that stage.
- Check all the declarations and click the Submit button after you have reviewed your form. Application Fee Amount and other payment information will be displayed. You will be required to pay your Application Fee online.
- Click “Proceed to Pay”. Select any one of the payment options available i.e Netbanking, Debit card (Visa, Master, Maestro, RuPay), credit card etc. The ATM-cum-Debit card option is for older versions of ATM cards which is now supported only by limited number of banks
- After successful submission an Acknowledgment Slip with a unique transaction id will be generated. Download the Acknowledgment Slip for future reference. You may also download (or print) the submitted
Application Form from the Dashboard.
Note: Please remember your application form is considered to be finally submitted only when the application fee is successfully paid and Acknowledgment Slip is generated with “SUCCESS” Status. After final submission, any information in the form cannot be modified. However you can download or printout the Application Form or Acknowledgment Slip for future reference.
Application Fee For Dibrugarh University Original Certificate Online Apply
|1||If applied before Convocation||Rs 700|
|2||If applied for receiving certificate at the next Convocation after passing the examination||Rs 600|
|3||If applied after one year from the date of passing||Rs 750|
|4||If applied after two years from the date of passing||Rs 900|
|5||If applied after three years from the date of passing||Rs 1050|
|6||If applied after four years from the date of passing||Rs 1200|
|7||If applied after five years from the date of passing||Rs 0350|
|8||If applied after six years from the date of passing||Rs 1500|
|9||If applied after seven years from the date of passing||Rs 1650|
|10||If applied after eight years from the date of passing||Rs 1800|
|11||If applied after nine years from the date of passing||Rs 1950|
|12||If applied after ten years or more from the date of passing||Rs 2100|