SEBA (Assam Board of Secondary Education) recently released a notification regarding the SEBA Class 9 Registration Form for the academic year 2023. As per the notification, students currently studying in Class IX can fill up the online registration application from 1st May 2023. This article will give you all the necessary details regarding the application process, necessary documents, fees and other details.
Overview of SEBA Class 9 Registration Form 2023
|Name of Board||SEBA|
|Starting Date||1st May 2023|
Important Notice of SEBA Class 9 Registration
Related: SEBA Online Form Fill Up
Application Process of SEBA Class 9 Registration Form
The application process for SEBA class IX registration for the academic year 2023 will be held online. The Class 9 registration process must be done by the school administrators on behalf of all students, according to a SEBA (Secondary Education Board of Assam) rule.
The procedure is simple after receiving login information from the official SEBA portal, the school authorities may log in and finish the registration process. It is essential to remember that any errors or mistakes made during the registration procedure will be the responsibility of the school authorities.. The steps for the application process are as follows:
- Scroll down and check the important link section.
- Click on the ‘ Online Registration for Class IX’ link.
- In the Registration portal, School has to click on School Login.
- School has to log in with their School Code as a User ID and followed by a Password.
- Password will remain same as provided during 2022 class IX registration.
- Fill in the required details like name, date of birth, address etc.
- Upload the required documents such as passport size photographs, signatures, and other relevant documents.
- Pay registration fee through online payment gateway.
- Submit the online registration form and print the acknowledgment copy.
Documents Required For SEBA Class 9 Registration
SEBA (Board of Secondary Education, Assam) has given the following Documents for the registration of Class 9:
- Students are required to fill in the data capture sheet (provided in Annexure 1).
- Students are required to provide passport size photographs with white background.
- The data capture sheet requires full signature of the student.
- A photocopy of the student’s birth certificate has to be uploaded on the registration portal.
- Students are required to provide their Aadhaar number on the data capture sheet. If not available, a parent’s Aadhaar number can be provided.
Registration fee Assam Class IX Registration
|For PWD Students||Rs 100/-|
|For Other Students||Rs. 250/-|
Important Dates of SEBA Class 9 Registration
|Online Registration Start||1st May 2023|
|Last Date of Registration||15th June 2023|
|Payment Date||8th May to 19th June 2023|
Important Link of SEBA Class 9 Registration
|Download official Notification||Click Here|
|Class IX Online Registration||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
important instructions for filling Registration Form
SEBA (Secondary Education Board of Assam) has provided the following important instructions for filling up the online registration form for Class 9:
- Enter the student’s name, father’s name, and mother’s name correctly.
- The student’s age should be a minimum of 13 years as of 1st March 2023.
- The date of birth should match the Birth Certificate.
- The student needs to submit a photocopy of the birth certificate or M.E. school certificate that mentions the student’s date of birth for uploading on the registration portal.