SEBA Online Correction is a facility provided by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) to correct errors or mistakes made in the registration or examination forms of the students. This facility allows students to make corrections in their personal details, academic details, and other information that they have submitted to SEBA.
SEBA Online Correction is a simple and convenient way for students to rectify any mistakes or errors in their forms. Students can access the SEBA Online Correction facility through the official website of SEBA and make the necessary changes or corrections.
The online correction facility is available for a limited period of time and students are advised to make the necessary corrections within the given time frame. This ensures that the student’s information is accurate and up-to-date, and helps avoid any issues or discrepancies in the future.
SEBA Online Correction Details
|Name Of Portal||SEBA Online Service Portal|
|Name of Board||Board of Secondary Education Assam (SEBA)|
|Types of Service||Obtaining Duplicate Certificate and Correction in Registration Card/ Admit Card/ Marksheet and Pass Certificate|
|Type of Certificate||SEBA Related|
|Maximum Time||30 Days|
View of SBA Online Service Portal
Documents Required To Apply SEBA Online Correction
To apply for SEBA Online Correction, students will need to have the following documents and information:
- SEBA Roll Number
- Name of the Candidate (as mentioned in the Admit Card)
- Registration Number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Scanned copy of Passport size photograph (in .jpg format, size: 100KB to 200KB)
- Scanned copy of Signature (in .jpg format, size: 50KB to 100KB)
Students must ensure that all the information provided by them is accurate and up-to-date. They must also ensure that the scanned copies of their photograph and signature meet the specifications mentioned by SEBA. Failure to provide accurate information or meet the specified requirements may lead to the rejection of the correction application.
Documents Correction Fee
|Documents Types||Correction Fees||Duplication Certificate fees|
|Pass Certificate||Rs 300||Rs 150|
|Marks Sheet||Rs 300||Rs 350|
|Admit Card||Rs 300||Rs 150|
|Registration Card||Rs 300||Rs 150|
How To Apply For SEBA Online Correction?
The process of applying for SEBA online correction may vary depending on the specific correction you need to make and the online platform used by the Board. However, here are some general steps that may help you:
Visit the official website of the Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA).
Look for the “Online Correction” or “Correction Application” section on the website. You may need to create an account or login to an existing one to access this section.
Select the type of correction you want to make, such as correcting the name, date of birth, or other personal details.
Fill out the correction form with the correct information and provide any necessary supporting documents, such as a birth certificate or ID card.
Pay any applicable fees for the correction, if required.
Submit your application and wait for the Board to process your request.
It is important to carefully review your application before submitting it to ensure that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete. If you have any questions or issues with the online correction process, you may contact the SEBA customer support for assistance.
Important Links For SEBA Online Service Portal
|Online Correction Direct Links||Click Here|
|SEBA Online Correction Portal||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Read More: SEBA Online Form Fill Up
How to check the status of application after applying SEBA online correction?
To check the status of your SEBA online correction application, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA).
- Look for the “Online Correction” or “Correction Application” section on the website.
- Log in to your account using your login credentials.
- Once logged in, you should see a list of all the correction applications you have submitted.
- Find the application you want to check the status of and click on it.
- You should be able to see the current status of your application, such as “Under Review” or “Processing”. If your application has been approved, you may also see the corrected information on this page.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the status of your application, you can contact the SEBA customer support for assistance.
It is important to note that the processing time for SEBA online correction applications may vary depending on the type of correction and the volume of applications being processed. You may need to wait for several days or weeks before your application is processed, so it is important to be patient and follow up on the status of your application regularly.
Where do I get my documents after applying for SEBA online correction?
After applying for SEBA online correction, the corrected documents will typically be sent to the address you provided during the application process. The exact process may vary depending on the specific correction you applied for and the policies of the Secondary Education Board of Assam (SEBA).
In some cases, the corrected documents may be sent to your school or educational institution, and you may need to collect them from there. Alternatively, the corrected documents may be sent directly to your address by post or courier.
If you are unsure about where to collect your corrected documents, you can check the status of your application on the SEBA website or contact their customer support for assistance. They will be able to provide you with information about when and where you can expect to receive your corrected documents.
Can I download SEBA online certificate
Assuming that you’re referring to the Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) online certificates, you may be able to download your certificate if it is available in digital format.
To download your SEBA online certificate, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of SEBA at https://www.sebaonline.org/
- Click on the “Online Services” tab and select “Online Certificate” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your Roll Number, Pass Certificate Number, and Year of Passing in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the “Search” button.
- If your certificate is available in digital format, you will be able to download it by clicking on the “Download” button.
If you encounter any issues or your certificate is not available in digital format, you may need to contact SEBA for further assistance.