The Directorate of the Tea Tribes Welfare Department in Assam has Release the online registration process for the Tea Tribe Pre-Matric Scholarship for the academic year 2023-24. This scholarship aims to offer financial support to students belonging to the tea tribe community who are studying in Class IX and X. Its primary objective is to assist these students in continuing their education by providing them with the necessary resources.
Highlights of TTWD Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023
|Name of Scholarship||Tea Tribe Pre Matric Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||Director of Tea Tribe Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Students from Assam belonging to tea tribe community.|
|Las Date of online Application||25th August 2023|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 3,000/-|
|Qualifications||Class IX – X|
Eligibility criteria of Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023
- Students Must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Having TGL/Ex-TGL Caste Certificate
- Having functional bank accounts
- An undertaking from parents/guardians stating that their family income does not exceed INR 5.00 lakh per annum.
- All children of the same parent/guardians are eligible.
Documents to be Submitted
- Original copy of birth certificate.
- Undertaking on annual income as per attached format
- Original copy of caste certificate.
- Original copy of marksheet of last examination passed.
- Certificate from headmaster as per attached format.
- First page of applicant’s bank passbook
Also Read: Simon Singh Horo Scholarship
How To Apply Tea Tribe Pre Matric Scholarship 2023
To register and apply for the Tea Tribe Pre-Matric Scholarship, kindly follow the simple steps provided below:
- Scroll down on the webpage and locate the “Important Link” section.
- Click on the “Online Application” link provided.
- On the application webpage, carefully fill in all the required information as per the instructions.
- Once you have entered all the necessary details, click on the “Register” button.
- After successfully registering, you can log in using the credentials you created during registration.
- Upon logging in, you will be able to access the scholarship application.
- Follow the instructions on the application form and provide the required information accurately.
- Ensure that you have attached any necessary documents or certificates as specified in the application.
- Double-check all the entered information before submitting the application.
- Submit the completed application form through the online portal.
Key Dates of Tea Tribe Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022
|Starting Date of Online Application||5th July 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||25th August 2023|
Important Link of Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022-23
|Online Application form||Register | Login|
|Date extension Notice||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Official Guideline||Click Here|
|Format For Undertaking||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|
Selection Process of SIRISH Pre-Matric Scholarship Assam
The applications will undergo verification by the respective Sub-Divisional Welfare Officers (SDWOs).
After careful scrutiny, the SDWOs will forward the list of eligible students to the Director of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam. If there are any uncertainties or doubts, candidates may be called in for physical verification.
The Director reviews and consolidates the lists received from all the SDWOs. The consolidated list is then presented to the Chairman of the State Level Advisory Committee (SLAC) for approval.
If any applicant’s documents are found to be questionable, the Director has the authority to return the list to the concerned SDWOs for re-verification.