The Tea Tribes Welfare Department of Assam’s Directorate is set to initiate the online registration process for the Tea Tribe Pre-Matric Scholarship for the 2023-24 academic year. The scholarship provides financial assistance to school students from the tea tribe community, specifically in Class IX and X, to help them continue their education.
Highlights of TTWD Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023
|Name of Scholarship||Tea Tribe Pre Matric Scholarship 2023|
|Launched By||Director of Tea Tribe Welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Students from Assam belonging to tea tribe community.|
|Las Date of online Application||August 2023|
|Starting Date of Application||September 2023|
|Objective||To provide scholarship|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs 3,000/-|
|Qualifications||Class IX – X|
Eligibility criteria of Pre-Matric Scholarship 2023
- Students Must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Having TGL/Ex-TGL Caste Certificate
- Having functional bank accounts
- An undertaking from parents/guardians stating that their family income does not exceed INR 5.00 lakh per annum.
- All children of the same parent/guardians are eligible.
Sirish Scholarship Online Application Documents to be Submitted
- Original copy of birth certificate.
- Undertaking on annual income as per attached format
- Original copy of caste certificate.
- Original copy of marksheet of last examination passed.
- Certificate from headmaster as per attached format.
- First page of applicant’s bank passbook
Also Read: Simon Singh Horo Scholarship
Selection Process of Pre-Matric Scholarship Assam 2022-23
The students shall apply for the scholarship through online portal in the link given below.
- The applications shall be verified by the respective SDWOs.
- After scrutiny, the list of eligible students is forwarded to the Director of Tea Tribes Welfare, Assam by respective SDWOs. In case of any doubt, the candidates may also be called for physical verification.
- The Director examines and consolidates the lists submitted by all SDWOs and places it before the Chairman, State Level Advisory Committee (SLAC) for approval.
- In case an applicant’s document is found doubtful, the Director exercises the right to return the list to the concerned SDWOs for re-verification.
How To Apply Tea Tribe Pre Matric Scholarship 2022
To register and apply for this Scholarship you have to follow the following Simple steps given below:-
- Scroll Down And Check The Important Link Section.
- Click On Online Application Link
- On the webpage, enter the information
- Click on register
- After you have successfully register yourself you can apply for the scholarship by login with your credentials
You can Also visit the official Online Portal sirishassam.in and apply for the scholarship scheme
Key Dates of Tea Tribe Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022
|Starting Date of Online Application||July 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||September 2023|
Important Link of Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022-23
|Online Application form||Register | Login|
|Date extension Notice||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Official Guideline||Click Here|
|Format For Undertaking||Click Here|
|Visit Official Website||Click Here|